4th January 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?

Sir,
I have heard people says that in competitive exams like NATA and CEPT, there are less seats for CBSE student as compared to State Board. I was also told by someone that in Gujarat the first semester 11th exams are all MCQs and in fact the second semester doesn't have the first semester content so the final exam would be quite easy. Presently, I am in CBSE Board and I am still confused whether to change the Board or not. I am interested in study Architecture and I am in 11th CBSE.

Related Questions:
  1. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  2. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  3. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  4. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  6. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  8. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  9. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  12. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  14. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  15. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  16. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  17. Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
13th January 2016, 01:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?

If you are currently in CBSE board and in class 11, I would suggest you to continue your studies being in the same board and to not change your board now as changing your board now will lead to a totally new environment of education. State board's education pattern is not exactly as CBSE pattern, therefore there can be a possibility of facing some difficulties while continuing studies in new board.

However, if you so wish to change your board, you can surely opt for it, there is no such problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?