11th March 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to migrate from CBSE to MP Board for 12th student?

Sir,
I am a student of 12th class. I have got 68% in my 11th standard of ISC Board. Now I want to migrate to MP Board. Kindly help me regarding this.

12th March 2016, 05:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to migrate from CBSE to MP Board for 12th student?

No, you are not eligible to change from CBSE to MP board.

The eligibility to appear for 10+2 board examination through MP board is candidate must have pursue 11th and 12th from MP board.

So, now you have to either make a gap year and pursue 11th from MP or you can continue with CBSE.
12th March 2016, 07:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can migrate from ISC board to MP board after 10th board examination results. Even after 10+1 standard, you can migrate to MP board but it will fetch you a loss of complete one academic year because there is no provision as such in any board that a candidate can do 11th from one board and 10+2 from other board.

You will again have to register for 10+2 board examination from MP board by getting admission in any MP board affiliated school in standard 11th. You must continue with existing board so as to prevent loss of one academic year.
12th March 2016, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that, it is not possible to migrate from CBSE to MP Board for pursuing your 12th standard. As per education boards which offers 11th and 12th standard, there is a rule that the candidate must have to complete both 11th and 12th standard from the same school. None of the schools does not offers admission to 12th standard. If in any unavoidable case, you can get TC from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school to get admission in 12th standard.
12th March 2016, 11:28 PM
OnePlus

You cannot go through MP board in class 12th as it is not possible. You can only change the school in class 12th but cannot change the board. As the registration is already done in class 9th.
It is a rule of board that from which board you have passed your 11th you need to pass class 12th from the same board.

No any school will allow you to take admission. If you would change your board.
If you just want to change the school then you will get admission in any if ISC board school easily.
2nd July 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How to migrate from cbse to mpboard for class 10
26th July 2020, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can student take admission in ISC who passed 10 from MO board
16th August 2020, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11th in cbse school want to go in mp board school for class 12 is it possible to change the school
21st August 2020, 12:17 AM
Mayuri haria

No,you can't change your board from CBSE to MP board as you are in 11th CBSC board.
You can either start a fresh for MP board which means you will have to waste your year.
Otherwise you will have to continue in your CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?