23rd October 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?

Hi,
I am a student of AHSEC Board and I want to study my Higher Secondary with CBSE Board. Kindly tell me how I can migrate from my State Board? Thank you in advance.

27th October 2015, 12:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?

AHSEC stands for Assam Higher Secondary Examination Council and CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

A student can easily change the boards after completing secondary examination from AHSEC to CBSE for higher secondary examination.
First of all, student need to choose CBSE affiliated schools in which the student want to take admission.
Some of the schools conducts entrance examination for admission in 11th standard.
So, you need to get all the details of admission procedure in which you want to take admission .
If you have completed all the procedure then you must have following documents at the time of admission
-Admit card of secondary examination
-Marks sheet of the same
-Character Certificate issued by the school in which you have studied earlier till secondary examination
-Migration certificate issued by AHSEC board which allow students to change board after secondary examination.

All the above mentioned documents are compulsory to provide at the time of admission .Missing of any document is not acceptable and then you will not be able to claim your admission further.
27th April 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a student who passed the HS 1st year examination from a private college under AHSEC board; so can I take admission in a government college in the HS 2nd year?
27th August 2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student Of AHSEC board completed my 11th and want's to change my Board to CBSE(grade 12th) as my hometown is in Arunachal Pradesh and is not unable to attend online classes due to the poor condition of Internet connectivity over here.So how can I change my Board to CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?