22nd March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?

Hello, I want to change my Board. I have studied in class 11th from UP Board. I want to complete my 12th in CBSE Board. Is this possible? How I can change my Board?

28th April 2018, 03:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?

Yes, definitely you can change from UP Board to CBSE Board in class 12th. But, to do so, you must have a valid reason for the change.
You must have to submit the below mentioned documents to the respective School where you want to opt for class 12th studies.
  • An application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board in class 12th.
  • Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
  • Class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
  • Character certificate from the current school.
  • An affidavit and migration certificate
etc.
29th April 2018, 03:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to migrate from UP board to CBSE board for class 12th after completing 11th from UP board. Since, registration for 12th board examinations are generally done in 11th standard, so a candidate can not migrate to another board after completing 11th standard. You must have to complete you Higher secondary from UP board only or else you have to take readmission in class 11th standard in CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?