12th March 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear in CBSE Board exam from another school? List of such schools in Duliajan, Assam?

Friends,
I have appeared my 12th Board exam and has got less marks. I want to reappear for the CBSE Board examinations again from another school under CBSE in the next year. Is it possible? If yes, what is the procedure for it? Can you provide me a list of school I can join in my locality? I live in Duliajan, Assam.

Related Questions:

15th March 2016, 12:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in CBSE Board exam from another school? List of such schools in Duliajan, Assam?

Yes, you can reappear in 12th class. Just select the school in which you want to take admission. Visit the school, know their admission procedure and then prepare accordingly that's it.
One more thing you can also reappear 12th class at home. Just fill up the improvement exams in the month of august. For your kind information exams will be held in the next year, so in that manner you will get appropriate time for preparations.

Here are the few best schools in your area affiliated from CBSE board.

1. Delhi Public School
Address: Oil Township, Duliajan, Assam 786602
Phone:0374 280 2676

2. OIL India H.S. School
Address: Duliajan, Assam 786602
Phone:088110 34525

3. Kendriya Vidyalaya
Address: Duliajan, Assam 786602
Phone:094371 00245

4. Spring Dales School
Address: Duliajan, Assam 786692
Phone:0374 280 4002

15th March 2016, 01:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in CBSE Board exam from another school? List of such schools in Duliajan, Assam?

My suggestion to you is that you should not go for the 12th class again. If you have scored less marks in 12th class then you should have to go for the improvement exams in all those subjects in which you has have scored less marks.
However if you want to re pursue the 12 th exam then you have to apply a new admission. Complete the admission formalities like fill admission form and submut it with fee. After that prepare for the exam.

You can go for the admission in any of the following schools :

Delhi Public School

Oil Township, Duliajan, Assam 786602
0374 280 2676

Tinsukia English Academy

Manav Kalyan Road, Tinsukia, Assam 786125
0374 233 9373

15th March 2016, 02:32 PM
Indian knowledge

Yes , you can give reappear examination in the CBSE board. You can also give these exams from any other school. You have to submit your necessary documents such as school living certificate, transfer certificate , marksheet etc.
But you can not change the board in the 10th examination. Because the result of 10th is aggregate total of 9th and 10th score. So you can not change the school in 10th.
There are many cbse schools in Duliajan ,assam as follow:
Delhi Public school

Assam Public School

Rastrabhasha Vidyalaya

Puv Zaloni School

Ucha Vidyalaya School

Uttar Zaloni School.

Pachim Zaloni Primary School

Spring Dale's School

Girl's School

Madhya Zaloni Primary School

Dirial TE Primary School

So you can apply in any school from above.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?