25th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to change my name accordingly to birth certificate name?

Dear Sir,

In my All high school records is name:Hamier,But My Birt Certificate from NSO is name:Ave thats my mothers name.I am Illegitimate child,the lawyer advise me to follows the Names fom NSO,,what should i do to change my school record in ti the name of Ave.
I hope you responce my request regarding this matter.

28th January 2015, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to change my name accordingly to birth certificate name?

Since you already have all the high school records in the name of Hamier, so you should go for a change in the name present in your Birth Certificate. This will involve less time and less work. You have to make a new Birth certificate with the help of your tenth marksheet. You need to approach the municipality corporation or the panchayat for this cause and get the necessary permission and then you need to contact your lawyer to get the birth certificate affidavit.

Otherwise for changing name in the academic certificates, you need to get an affidavit and then contact your school from where you had passed out for the rest of the process and finally apply for new marksheets.
15th March 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to change my name accordingly to birth certificate name?

What is the procedure if my birth certificate is showing different spelling(i.e.Sweta) and even my marksheet bcz of that, rest all documents are of same spelling (i.e.Shweta), what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?