28th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?

Hi,
My son has passed 10th from CBSE Board and joined MEC Group in Andhra State Board for Intermediate. Can he study private study of CBSE Science 11th and 12th at a time?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  2. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  3. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  4. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  5. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  7. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  8. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  9. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  10. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  11. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  12. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  14. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  17. Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
5th April 2016, 07:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?

No, I am sorry to say that CBSE board does not allow students to pursue their courses privately, provided there should be some really valid reason behind it. If there is a particular reason to be unable to attend school on a regular basis and it is accepted by the board, then he/she might be probably allowed to continue his/her studies privately otherwise there is no such option other than open Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?