13th April 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Possible career on the basis of 10th standard?

I am 10th pass student i want some course after 10th pls. help me out. what type of career abount in 10th base?

12th August 2014, 11:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possible career on the basis of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th pass student i want some course after 10th pls. help me out. what type of career abount in 10th base?

There are so many options available after completing 10th standard. You can apply for 11th standard or Diploma course after 10th standard.

Diploma Course after 10th

-ITI
-Diploma in Fashion design
-Diploma in Print and Media
-Diploma in Engineering etc..

You can apply for 11th and 12th standard after completing. Basically, 11th standard is divided into three specializations such as Science, Commerce and Arts etc..

-Science stream consist of Physics, Chemistry and Biology etc........
-Commerce stream consist of Accountancy, Commerce and Economics et..
-Arts Stream Consist of Economics and Vocational Training etc..
21st August 2014, 11:26 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possible career on the basis of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear, nowadays education is a necessary thing. If you want to build good career then, graduation is necessary in this modern era. So, it is an advice for you to continue your further studies and try to get at least bachelor degree in any field.

But still, if you want to join some courses directly after your 10th class then, read carefully here are some good courses discussed below.

If you are interested in technical field then you can go for various Diploma and ITI (Industrial Training Institute) courses. There are various types of courses available in this field such as Diploma in Mechanical, IT, Automobile, Fabrication, Civil, Electronics and Communication, Electrical etc. Similarly ITI courses in these field, generally ITI course are of less duration such as 1-2 years whereas, diploma course are of 3-4 years.

But, it is better to continue your intermediate in Science, Commerce or Arts.

Regards
~DKG~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?