26th October 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in 12th Board exam with CBSE instead of Gujarat Board for studying in Abroad?

Hello Sir, I want to go Abroad for further studies. I have done 11th from Gujarat Board but now I am thinking to appear 12th Board exam from CBSE Board for better percentage. So, should I do this?

2nd November 2019, 05:43 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Should I appear in 12th Board exam with CBSE instead of Gujarat Board for studying in Abroad?

There is no specific education board to study abroad and you can choose any good school affiliated to any recognized board if you are interested in studying abroad for your higher studies.

You need to ensure that you have an excellent academic record and have good English speaking and written English skills which is needed for admission abroad. You have to clear IELTS/TOEFL which is a test of English language to study abroad.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?