31st March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school when already in 12th standard?

I want to take admission in a non attending school in class 12 to get time to study for engineering... Please Help me for this.. Some people are saying i cant because registration is done in class 11 th ..
Please please Help me.. im studying in 11 standard now .. only few months are left for 12 ..

1st April 2015, 10:12 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change school when already in 12th standard?

As you are presently pursuing your class 12th from regular board so you are not eligible for the admission in other school as your registration is already done, and now if you want to take admission in any school than you need to cancel the registration from the boards which you will be appearing for and than only you can apply for some other board.

Actually there are no such schools that which have no attendance facility so the only thing you can do is you have to go for open schooling board if you want less burden as it is not possible in any of the regular board. It better that you learn to manage your time so that you can do both your class 12th and engineering studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?