21st April 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in class 10th in CBSE board?

I hate my school so I wanna change my school. Is it possible to change my school in class 10th standard? Can you please tell me which CBSE board school will allow? I am really looking forward to change the scole if not I might fail too

22nd April 2017, 03:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in class 10th in CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hate my school so I wanna change my school. Is it possible to change my school in class 10th standard? Can you please tell me which CBSE board school will allow? I am really looking forward to change the scole if not I might fail too

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Class 10th in CBSE Board School after completion of 9th standard from CBSE Board School. For taking admission, you have to provide the necessary documents like transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate. You should also provide the registration number from the school you are studied 9th standard. There should be vacant position available in the CBSE School, you want to join. You should get the confirmation regarding admission from the CBSE School before you quit from the current school.
22nd April 2017, 08:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in class 10th in CBSE board?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of the three Central board of education apart from ICSE and NIOS offering education upto higher secondary school level in English medium with its school all around India and abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about the possibility of admission in Class 10th of a CBSE affiliated school then I would like to let you know that it is certainly not possible as the registration for appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination is done in the Class 9th only and hence for appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination student must have studied Class 9th too from a CBSE affiliated school.

For more details and FAQs related to CBSE curriculum you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?