18th August 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th?

Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th? or do I need to repeat the 11th standard again? Can you please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thanks!

18th August 2016, 03:04 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th?

Best would be to be in the same school instead of applying in new school. No school would like to take the admission of such students who failed in class 12th. The reason being their reputation & academic result. You can try but chances are little. So better to be on same school & study well.
18th August 2016, 05:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th? or do I need to repeat the 11th standard again? Can you please give me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Thanks!

The aspirant can study the subjects he failed in 12th Class and clear the papers through private appearance or thorough tutorial colleges available for this purpose. So that he can concentrate on the failed subjects and score good marks. It is not advisable to join again 12th standard and study all the subjects. So you can study only the failed papers and appear for the examinations. The aspirant can have some private tuition to clear the subjects. If you want you can do this through a tutorial college also.
18th August 2016, 05:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, you don't have to repeat your 11th if you fail in 12th.

You cannot get admission in class 12th directly in any other schools whether you have failed or not in your boards.

For admission in other school you will have to consult your administrative head, they will provide you an application form for re-appearance of exam.

After filling up the form you have to pay the respective examination charges for re-appearance, and hence you can clear the exam in the concluding year after that
18th August 2016, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of schools of same board won't give admission again and you can only apply for improvement exams if you are not satisfied with the results.

Other school which are affiliated to other board may give you admission but reputed schools may still ask you about the TC which could create problems.
18th August 2016, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th. You can reappear in your 12th standard supplementary examinations to get qualified in your 12th standard. If you wan't pursue 12th standard again, you can do it from the same school where you have previously pursued 12th standard. If you are interested to change to another school, you can get admission only in 11th standard, but not in 12th standard.
18th August 2016, 08:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible for you to get yourself enrolled in any new school for your Class 12th having failed once in Class 12th from an another school as registration process for Class 12th board examination is completed in the Class 11th only.

As you have also asked whether you will have to appear in your Class 11th once again then the answer is no if you go for the option of appearing in your Class 12th board examination as a private candidate but if you look to get admitted in some new school then yes you will have to start from your Class 11th.

So to avoid the loss of crucial one year from your academics you must go for the private candidate option. The difference between a regular and private candidate is that private candidate are not allowed to do regular schooling and they are linked with board directly with no school as an intermediate. The syllabus, pattern of examination, date of examination, etc. are same for both private and regular candidates.
19th August 2016, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No need to join in New school after failing 12th standard. You can prepare for a failing subject by join in at Private coaching center. Make a plan and try to study according to the plan. Go through the last five years question papers and try to solve with your own skill.
10th August 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I had fail 12 class as in commerce stream now I want to change my school as well as stream as a area
21st August 2019, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

If I had failed in 12th science Maharashtra board
Can I change my stream as well as college as a repeater in other Maharashtra college
21st June 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how to get class 10th re-admission for 2021 to 2022 in another school after getting failed in class 10 Gujarat board?
29th March 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

If i am fail in all exam of ahsec and study 12 again in next year and pass with good marks can I give NEET that year
9th June 2022, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

My daughter did not attend the any of the 12th std CBSE exams , i.e., Term1 and Term 2 because of some health issues. Before the approach of Term2 itself the school insisted in me getting the TC. Now I've got the TC. What should I do now for making her write the 12th Standard again? Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?