4th November 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get into air hosting school right after completion of senior high school?

Am 17yrs old . if i am 4.5mtres tall and can i get into the airhosting school right after senior high school.i offer home economics and my electives are french,biology,food and nutrition and management in living can i become one.what else would i need to become an airhostess and what chances do have to be come an airhostess because since i was 6yrs i have always dreamt of becoming an air hostess.

4th November 2015, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get into air hosting school right after completion of senior high school?

After completing your class XII you can apply for admission in any air hostess academy. Admission will be based on the the performance in the written exam and interview. Your stream doesn't matter and any stream candidates who have studied in English medium are eligible for it.

If you have good communication skills and pleasing demeanour then you have good chance succeeding in this field. Knowledge of foreign language will be added advantage.
4th November 2015, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get into air hosting school right after completion of senior high school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am 17yrs old . if i am 4.5mtres tall and can i get into the airhosting school right after senior high school.i offer home economics and my electives are french,biology,food and nutrition and management in living can i become one.what else would i need to become an airhostess and what chances do have to be come an airhostess because since i was 6yrs i have always dreamt of becoming an air hostess.
Yes, you can become an Air Hostess but you should fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
28th November 2015, 09:16 PM
Brain Oconner
Junior Member+

After completing your class XII you can apply for admission in any air hostess academy.

Admission will be based on the the performance in the written exam and interview.

Your stream doesn't matter and any stream candidates who have studied in English medium are eligible for it.

If you have good communication skills and pleasing demeanour then you have good chance succeeding in this field.

Knowledge of foreign language will be added it is an advantage.
28th July 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Please I just completed she this year, n I offered French,Government, History and Christian Religious Study,please can I become an Airhostess
5th May 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Being an airhostess has always been my dream but aam 145cm tall in height.
am I qualified?
14th October 2020, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Am 19 years now and am an SHS graduate, what do I need to do before going to air hostess school
5th December 2020, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am 19 years now and am an SHS graduate, can I go to an air hostess school
11th January 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Am in SHS level 3 And am asking can i get the admission form before i complete n then add my result and everything please
13th October 2022, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to run an interview?
3rd January 2023, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Please can I be admitted in an aviation school without go
ing to tertiary?
I completed Shs last year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?