5th August 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I re-apply for 10th examination if attended 15 years ago?

hello
me, seema attended 10th exam 15 years ago.
but i coud not compllet since , maths and sosial studis,
now this year i want to give again 10th exam.
how can i take 10th exam????????

26th March 2015, 03:08 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I re-apply for 10th examination if attended 15 years ago?

Since you did not clear 10th standard, so you have to re-enter for it. There is no doubt about it. For re-applying in 10th standard you have to apply in any secondary school with your 9th standard markssheet. The school will admit you on the basis of the 9th standard marks. This time I advise you to take tuition on every subject in 10th standard. Since you are out of touch for 15 years, you need some people who are expert in guiding students properly for board examinations. Such guides are available only in coaching institutions. So better you take up admission forms for class 10 for fewer schools right now. In parallel get admitted in coaching center.
27th March 2015, 04:38 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Sorry to say that but You are not eligible to reappear in any state board or CBSE Board , If you wanna to continue your studies then you can go for NIOS - National Institute of open schooling Board, In NIOS board age doesn't matters , and age cannot make difference in between you and your studies
, You can apply in NIOS Board for 10th class , there is no eligibility criteria in NIOS Board except you have a pass mark-sheet of 9th class , Documents you must have 9 pass mark-sheet , 2 Passport sizes photo , and residential proof ,
you will get the admit card on the address which was you fill up in the form , you can get center no. and all information on ADMIT CARD
29th March 2015, 05:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Under this situation you have an option to complete your 10th standard with NIOS i.e. National Institute of Open Schooling. Because you did not fulfill eligibility criteria of any State / Central Board. They have age limit for admitting students but you crosses their age limit.

So, first of all apply as a new candidate in national institute of open schooling. You need to fill a form for admition. After filling form you just pay their required exam fee and submit all document's required by them. They will send Enrollment number and Hall Ticket to your postal address. They will also provide you information about study center and exam center. After that you just visit to your exam center on exam date and give exam.
30th March 2015, 02:56 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Sir,

I think that after making a long gap of 15 year you are not eligible to fulfill the eligibility criteria of pursuing the 10th class from any of the board.

But don't worry,you can still continue your education with the OPEN board.

So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to fill the open board exam forms of 10th class and take coaching from any of good teacher so that you can make touch with the subjects properly.

that's all.

best of luck.
24th October 2021, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I had appeared 10th ssc board exam in 2005 but failed in only maths and pass all subjects.now I have appeared for maths subject in March 2021 and result is pass.cani I get leaving certificate from the school ? Iwas the student of same school.
3rd January 2023, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 9th standard after i continued 10th for few months and I discontinued,now I want to apply for 10th exam how I can apply and where I should apply how much amount can iknow please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?