25th August 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city?

Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city? What type of procedure I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete details for it? Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th in other CBSE school after completion of 11th?
  8. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  10. Can I take admission to study in 11th CBSE if discontinued from Boarding school?
  11. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  12. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  13. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  14. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  15. CBSE schools in Kota for 11th standard?
  16. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  18. How to migrate from one CBSE school to other?
25th August 2015, 05:27 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city?

Ya sir,it is possible to join in another school after completing 11th class but your conduct certificate from the previous school should be satisfactory and some schools may keep entrance tests based on your 11th class syllabus
25th August 2015, 09:51 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 11th in the same city?

Yes, you can take admission in another CBSE school in same city. Try to cover up the syllabus as soon as possible in another school.Firstly, you need to visit the school campus.You have to follow the admission procedure of that school.

You will required Transfer certificate from previous school, Migration certificate, Character certificate, Pass certificate of class 10th, Report card of class 11th etc.
26th August 2015, 12:58 AM
sumitrahul76

No,you will not be able to get admission in 12th after completing standard 11th even in the same city.
According to CBSE there isn't any provision to change school in 12th standard.
But if you want to change school then you've to take admission again in 11th standard,but it doesn't seem a good idea to drop your one precious year only because of this school changing issue.

So,it'll be better to be in same school to complete your higher secondary certificate.
26th August 2015, 11:57 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in 12th standard in other school after completing 11th from other.
Also, all schools don't give admission in 12th standard if the student has not completed 11th from that school.
So, you need to contact school offices to confirm whether they take admission or not in 12th directly for 11th pass student .
It will be better to complete 12th from the same school from which you have completed 11th as school changing process is not easier which will hamper your 12th preparation .
26th August 2015, 09:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in another school after completion of your 11th CBSE in the same city, however, for that you will have to follow the below mentioned steps.

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?