19th August 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of WBCHSE Board. I have completed my 12th with PCM but I have scored only 59 marks in Mathematics. I would like to know that I can reappear in the Board exam for only Mathematics subject? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I reappear if secured low percentage in WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Procedure of re-admission for 12th WBCHSE Disqualified candidate?
  4. Can I apply for 12th CBSE Board exam if failed from WBCHSE Board?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  6. What is the question pattern of 12th WBCHSE Board exams for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  7. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  8. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  9. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
  14. Should I have to submit the application for reappearing in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
29th August 2015, 10:15 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?

Yes you can reappear only in mathematics. Just fill up the improvement forms available in the month of August on any known book depot and from your old school both will provides you improvement forms. Now just fill up the forms and send it to the board , address is mentioned in the forms.
You will get the admit card on the address you mentioned in the form or maths exam will be held in the month of March next year. In that manner you will get an appropriate time preparations
31st August 2015, 11:54 AM
newmoon06

Yes, of course you can reappear in the exam of Maths in WBCHSE Board. Reappear in the examination is for those students who have not pass the exam, as you have passed your maths exam.

You need to give the Improvement exam. Improvement exam is for those students who have not satisfy with their marks. Through improvement exam, your marks will be increases.

For giving improvement exam, you need to fill registration form which you will get from your school or from the nearest book stall.After that you will get your enrollment number and the date of exam through the official website of your board.
1st September 2015, 08:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much re-appear for the examination. For that you will have to contact your school's higher authorities and get the improvement exam details.

You will be probably be provided a form which after being filled up by you along with the examination fees will make you very much eligible for improvement examination.
17th October 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 13 in physics theory last year now I want to increase my number with retest in physics theory.
22nd July 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed HS under WBBHSE in 2017 but I don't have pass mark in chemistry can I till apply for exam only for this subject I don't have pass mark?
14th March 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l am student of WBCHSE.my main subject is bio and optional is maths. And I think I will fail in boi and chem . But I want to pass in all subject with good percentage. What can I do sir?? Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?