15th April 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Hello everyone,
I want to know that if I score
50% in 12th Science of WBCHSE Board
exam then I can give NEET?
Please let me know asap.

18th April 2015, 11:36 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

The candidate who have passed 12th examination with aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of physics, chemistry and biology and also passed in English can appear in NEET exam.

If you meet the above requirement then you can appear in NEET exam.
18th April 2015, 05:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

First of all, I want to say that NEET examination has been replaced by All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT). So, you need to appear in AIPMT examination which is replaced by NEET examination. Candidates who had completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology subjects from any recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with an aggregate of 50% marks from WBSCHE Board, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
18th April 2015, 05:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) with the percentage you have secured in 12th Class from WBCHSE Board Exam. NEET Exam been conducted by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Medical Council of India. NEET Examination is conducted for Undergraduate courses like BDS, MBBS and Post Graduate Medical courses namely M.D and M.S.

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks (for General Category Candidates) and with minimum 40% marks (for SC/ OBC and ST Category) Candidates and Chemistry, Physics and Biology taken together.

>> Candidates must have passed in individual subjects Chemistry, Physics, English and Biology.

>> As you have passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board, you are certainly eligible to appear in NEET Exam.
18th April 2015, 06:52 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for NEET exam, if you have 50% of marks in your 12th standard. As per NEET eligibility criteria, candidates who have completed their 12th standard with 50% of marks(40% in case of SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply for NEET exam. So, as a candidate who have 50% of marks, you are definitely eligible to apply for NEET exam.
18th April 2015, 09:56 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes Absolutely you are eligible for NEET (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST ),12th Marks doesn't matters you have to score good marks in Exam ,NEET is a qualifying entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course, dental course or postgraduate course

Exam type: National
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting authority: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)

Eligibility Criteria - : The candidate should have passed or should be expecting to pass any one of the qualifying examinations equivalent to the 12th standard exam with 50% (General), 40% (SC/ST), 45% (Differently able) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.

Selection Process: Separate Counseling for 15% all India quota, State quota and NRI quota will be done on the basis of the merit list generated on the basis of the result of NEET UG 2014.
18th April 2015, 11:54 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can appear in NEET ( now know as AIPMT) exam as you passed 12th with 50% marks.
A student who passed 12th with PCB ( Physics , Chemistry , Biology) and with aggregate 50% marks can appear in NEET exam.
So focus on your exam preparation and make good rank in NEET exam.
11th June 2022, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I got 51 in physics wbchs 12th exam...can I appear for neet... I just passed physics..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?