25th July 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?

Dear Sir,
I am looking to give my 12th Board exam from NIOS Board. After that I am planning to study Hotel Management in Abroad. Is this possible for me for doing Abroad studies being a NIOS candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  2. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  3. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  4. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  5. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  7. Whether a NIOS candidate is eligible to study further in Kerala and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  9. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  11. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  12. Can I study Hotel Management course in Abroad for free?
  13. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  15. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  17. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
26th July 2015, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am looking to give my 12th Board exam from NIOS Board. After that I am planning to study Hotel Management in Abroad. Is this possible for me for doing Abroad studies being a NIOS candidate?
You have completed 12th standard from NIOS so you are not eligible to study in abroad in Hotel Management course.

If you have completed 12th standard in regular course then you are eligible for Hotel Management course in Abroad through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
27th July 2015, 04:31 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?

You can do Hotel Management course from Abroad only if you have completed your as regular student. NIOS is the open schooling Board that's why people thinks that is has less value as compare to other boards, but in reality it is not true. NIOS has same value as CBSE, ISCE or any other State Board of India. NIOS is highly recognized and reputed board.
But the problem is that in hotel management course there is need of regular student and NIOS is not a regular board. That,s why it would br difficult to get admission in Hotel Management in abroad.
27th July 2015, 06:55 PM
reconnect

NIOS is an Open schooling Board. It is not regular board. It is highly recognized and reputed board but, still you cannot get admission for Hotel Management in Abroad from NIOS. Because in Hotel Management you can take admission as a regular student. So, it is very difficult to take admission for Hotel Management in Abroad.
23rd March 2020, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

if i am pass 10th board examanaition from nios board can i can do hotel management course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?