22nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?

Dear Friends,
I have completed Senior Secondary Course from NIOS. I want to know if I am eligible to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management 3 years course from Agnel Polytechnic, Verna which is a Directorate of Technical Education approved course. Kindly advise?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  3. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  4. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  6. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  7. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  9. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  10. Will I be eligible to give Polytechnic exam after doing diploma with hotel management
  11. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  12. Admission in diploma course in Agnel Polytechnic after scoring 80% in SSC exam?
  13. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder? -- [New]
  14. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  16. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  17. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
16th August 2015, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed Senior Secondary Course from NIOS. I want to know if I am eligible to apply for Diploma in Hotel Management 3 years course from Agnel Polytechnic, Verna which is a Directorate of Technical Education approved course. Kindly advise?
One can study the Hotel Management course after 10th or 12th standard. There are lots of institutes are offering the Hotel Management courses. So. the aspirant can study Hotel Management course if he or she is interested in Hotel (IE Service) industry. Before one can join the institute they have to check with the institute for job vacancies. Some institutes offer training and placement in leading hotels.
18th August 2015, 11:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
No, you are not eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Diploma in Hotel Management. But your age should be below 22 years.

Entrance exams are,

> IIHM Entrance Exam

> Under Graduate Aptitude Test

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

> Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?