10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can we change second language from Hindi to Tamil in 10th standard of CBSE?

Sir, Hindi language is difficult for my son to get though in 10th Class exams. So is there any possibility to change the second language as Tamil language from Hindi Language in 10th Class of CBSE. If yes, please tell me the procedure to be followed.

11th June 2016, 04:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we change second language from Hindi to Tamil in 10th standard of CBSE?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot change your subject from Hindi to Tamil in 10th CBSE as there is no such provision for it. You will have to continue with your studies with the subject you have opted and not any other subject.
5th February 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we change second language from Hindi to Tamil in 10th standard of CBSE?

I am student of grade 9th in cbse board i am feeling lot tought to learn hindi as my second launguage is there any possibility to change it into some other launguagee.plss sir help me
23rd March 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can we change 3rd language in 7th from Marathi to Sanskrit? Is there any rule that the child has to study same 3rd language for 4 years.
21st April 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I Am Studying In 8th At Present, Next Year Onwards We Don't Have Third Language. So, I Have Taken 2nd Lang As Hind and 3rd Lang As French From 3rd Class. Is There Any Possibility For Me To Change My 2nd Lang Hindi To French In 9th Class ?
28th March 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, as my son felt hindi language is very difficult to score mark can I change them to Tamil as 2 nd language .as now he is going to 6 th n daughter for 7th for new school will it be the right decision
31st March 2019, 04:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly change the language in their classes. If they are comfortable in any of the languages then certainly they can change.

You would need to contact the school authorities to get the details on this.

Once you contact them, they will look into the matter and will further assist you.
9th April 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 9th in cbse school. Can i change my 2nd language from hindi to sanskrit?
11th February 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying in grade 9 and I like to change my language Tamil to Hindi is any possibilities if it is there any possibilities please tell the procedure how to change
8th April 2020, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son has completed 9th CBSE in one school, now we need to change him to other CBSE school for 10th Std. He was registed for board exam from school where he studied @ 9th. Is it possible to change to other school.. if yes what is the procedure.. Kindly somebody explain me..
15th April 2020, 03:10 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,you are not eligible to change second language from Hindi to Tamil in 10th standard of CBSE.

--Moreover, there is no such provision for it. You will have to continue with your studies with the subject you have opted and not any other subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?