26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am not having Hindi as my second language. Will it create problem?

Hi, I am Vibhav from Salem. I am not having Hindi as my second language. What can I do now? I am studying only 8th std now. I have finished all Hindi exams.
THANKING YOU,
VIBHAV
Please answer my question.

26th September 2016, 04:15 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: I am not having Hindi as my second language. Will it create problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Vibhav from Salem. I am not having Hindi as my second language. What can I do now? I am studying only 8th std now. I have finished all Hindi exams.
THANKING YOU,
VIBHAV
Please answer my question.
Since you belong to Tamilnadu its okay if you do not have Hindi as your second language.
Now it depends on your purpose that what you want to do in future. As you are now in 8th standard, Vibhav, here i would suggest you to choose those subject which you really like and enjoy the most.
Generally, to apply in any college in India you must have studied either Hindi or English as your language subject.
26th September 2016, 06:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am not having Hindi as my second language. Will it create problem?

No, there will be no problem in future if you do not have Hindi as your second language. For higher studies, the language papers are not that much of important. The stream you will take, you have to study those respective papers deeply. You can take any other language instead of Hindi to study upto class 12th. So, you can take any other language paper, there will be no problem in it.
27th September 2016, 01:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing such as you will be facing any issue, you can take any other subject as your 2nd language, be it bengali, gujarati, or any other subject, there is nothing such as you will have to opt for hindi as a 2nd language. You can continue with your studies further not opting 2nd language as Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?