9th July 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?

I have passed my 11th standard from icse school in bihar and now I am shifting to my home in banglore.I am not able to concentrate on my studies because of I am often falling sick in bihar. Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from another school? please reply me fast.I will be very thankufull to you :-)

13th July 2015, 03:00 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?

Yes it is possible in the case if you are planning to take admission in ICSE board school again because registration is done in 11th standard for 12th standard board exams hence you are already registered at ICSE Board so you cannot change the board in 12th standard

The truth is that no one schools provides you admission in directly 12th class because its an little bit complicated for school to adjust a new student in 12th class so , in that case i suggests you contact to the schools in which you have personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school
14th July 2015, 10:52 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in another school or college after passing 11th from ICSE school?

Hello,

It is little bit difficult to take admission directly in class 12th. But, it is not impossible you may get the admission. First of all you must visit to the admission block of that school in which you want to take admission and follow the procedure of admission.

Make sure that you must remain in the same board(ICSE) because you cannot change your board in class 12th.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?