23rd December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in St. Luke's Senior Secondary School for 7th standard? Will I have to appear in entrance exam for it?

Sir, I want to know about admission procedure in St. Luke's Senior Secondary School for 7th standard? Will I have to appear in entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 6th standard student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details of senior secondary school entrance exam date? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Which school is best in Haryana for getting into NDA in future?
  5. Procedure to get 1st standard admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School?
  6. Is admission test conducted for 6th standard in Air Force Senior Secondary School?
  7. List of top RBSE school in Jaipur for doing school with PCM?
  8. Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow?
  9. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  10. Marks required in 6th to get admission in Cambridge Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai in 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  12. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  13. How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  15. List of CBSE schools offering 9th admission in Jabalpur
  16. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 7th standard at GRK DAV Public School, Purulia? How much seats available in 7th standard?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?
24th December 2017, 01:24 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of admission in St. Luke's Senior Secondary School for 7th standard? Will I have to appear in entrance exam for it?

Yes you have to appear in CET i.e. Common Entrance Test. Admission is only given on the basis of entrance test. More you score in test more chances you will earn to get admission.

First of all you need to fill a application form for entrance test. Application form is available in school administrative block. Once you submit form then they will call you for CET. If you clear this test then you can complete other admission related formalities.
24th December 2017, 08:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in St. Luke's Senior Secondary School for 7th standard? Will I have to appear in entrance exam for it?

To get admission at St. Luke's Senior Secondary School in 7th standard, first of all, you must have to complete your class 6th examination from a recognized Board scoring a good percentage of marks in it.
Apply for the admission at the above mentioned School by downloading the application form from the official website of the School. There will be an admission cum entrance examination. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance test.
Candidates need to submit the duly filled application form along with the application at the School office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?