6th December 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai?

Hello sir, I have passed 8th standard and now want to change school, and get admission in Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai. How can I get admission in 9th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top RBSE school in Jaipur for doing school with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?
  4. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Does Board of School Education Haryana conducts Senior Secondary Examination twice in a year?
  6. Admission in the Best School after 11th standard from ICSE board?
  7. Best schools in Delhi for studying 11th and 12th for Medical entrance preparation?
  8. How to apply in Haryana Vidya Mandir, Salt Lake for 11th standard? How many seats are reserved for other state students?
  9. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  10. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  12. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  13. Which school is best in Haryana for getting into NDA in future?
  14. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 10th in any school of Chennai as a regular candidate if studied up to 9th in abroad? -- [New]
  16. List of best primary schools for students to join?
  17. How can I re-apply for 10th examination if attended 15 years ago?
  18. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
7th December 2016, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai?

To take admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai, you have to obtain the application form from the school office. The application process will start from 1/3/2017 to 3/3/2017 between 9 am to 2 pm. You need to fill up the application form and submit it along with supporting documents in the school office before 8/3/2017 by 3 pm. Admissions are offered only if there are vacancies in 9th standard.
3rd January 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 9th standard at Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Mylapore, Chennai?

My son is presently studying in matric syllabus in 3rd std. I want to change him to Vidhya mandir. Can he get a seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?