21st November 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?

My daughter is studying in 6th standard in right. I want to get her admitted in KV school in the 7th standard. So i need to know the procedure for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?
  2. How can I apply to get admission in 7th standard of CBSE School in Mumbai if migrating from Lucknow?
  3. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  5. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  6. When will Sanik school distribute the forms for applying 8th standard admission?
  7. Is it necessary to use state pattern book uptu 7th standard in state school
  8. How to get admission in military school? I am studying in class 7th -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 2nd and 7th standards in Aurangabad?
  11. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  12. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of RIMC?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  16. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  17. How to get admission in Army/Sports school in Kerala for 7th class girl boxer?
  18. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
21st November 2015, 01:55 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?

KV stands for Kendriya Vidyalaya is commonly known as Central School.
It is CBSE affiliated school funded by state government and run and controlled by CBSE itself.

To get admission in 7th standard, students need to apply for the entrance test up to 9th standard.
Admission in the classes up to 9th standard except class 1 , is on the basis of merit list provided as performance in the entrance examination.
Also, admission in 7th standard is taken on the basis of number of vacant seats.
In the entrance examination, students must score more than 35% marks in each subject respectively and more than 40% marks at least in aggregate to get their name in the list.

Also, student must be of age 11 to 13 years for admission in 7th standard.
21st November 2015, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

KV schools have limited seats for non government employee category. It will be difficult to get admission if seats are not available. Normally, admission will be on merit and school might conduct an entrance exam also specially for classes below 10th.

Therefore, just contact the school in which you want admission and ask them for what is the procedure if seats are available. There is not much options if they don't have enough seats.
21st November 2015, 10:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Here i am attaching the guideline's pdf that you have to follow for admission in KV school.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KV admission guidelines.PDF(22.8 KB, 212 views)
File Type: pdf KVS Admission Registration Form.pdf(583.6 KB, 247 views)
22nd November 2015, 12:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

First of all you will have to apply and appear for the entrance test so conducted to provide admission to candidates in KV and soon after the results are declared, your child can get admission if her name is in on the merit list.
23rd November 2015, 01:23 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

KV stands for Kendriya Vidyalaya.
The School is affiliated by CBSE Board.
To take admission in class 7th your child have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the school authorities, qualifying which your child can get admission in the said School based on the result of Merit list.
26th December 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM NATARAJAN FATHER OF N.SHARMINI. I AM WAITING FOR VACANCY IN K.V. LONG BACK.
15th March 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 6th standard in right. I want to get her admitted in KV school in the 7th standard. So i need to know the procedure for doing so?
10th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in 5th standard in right. i want to get her admitted in KV school in the 6th standard. so i need to know procedure for doing so?
5th November 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how to get application form for kv std 7 and how to enroll to apply to sit for merit entrance test. What would be the syllabus for the same?
7th November 2019, 09:22 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how to get application form for kv std 7 and how to enroll to apply to sit for merit entrance test. What would be the syllabus for the same?
You can get the application form of Kendriya Vidyalaya for Class 7th from the official website :
http://kvsonlineadmission.in/

The form will be available from February 2020 for admission during 2020-21 academic session.
The entrance test will be conducted in the following 5 subjects: Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
There will be only one paper of Admission Test of 3 hours duration and 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each subject carrying 20 marks.
25th December 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Is each kvs require individual application for admission
15th October 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

When KV School 7th standard admission will start ?
23rd January 2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum marks are required for get admission in 7th standard
21st March 2022, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the kvs school for 7 standard I m waiting for vecancy kvs long back
31st March 2022, 06:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Steps to Register for Class 7th KVS Admissions:-

1. Visit the KV School in which you would like to enrol your children for KVS admissions.

2. Collect the registration forms which is available for free of cost at the respective KVS School.

3. Enter all the necessary details and submit the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?