4th February 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NTSE? Pattern and suitable books for preparation?

Hello Sir,
Please tell me how can i apply for ntse
entrance exam and what is the pattern of this entrance?
please let me know what are the books help me for ntse?
please tell me as soon as possible

5th February 2015, 02:28 AM
anair

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NTSE? Pattern and suitable books for preparation?

Students studying in class 10 are eligible for the NTSE exam. The NTSE awards 1000 scholarships to students to students who successfully complete the examination.

The exam is conducted at two levels and time duration is 90 minutes for both. Both levels are divided into 2 parts . MAT(Mental Ability Test) and SAT(Scholastic Aptitude Test). Students who pass the level 1 are qualified to write level 2.

Interested students can procure application form for NTSE State/Liaison officer.

Tata McGraw Hill publication has a very good book.

Lakshya NTSE by AIETS Experts is another good one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?