8th June 2011, 12:29 PM
rajani kandimalla

Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam?

hello sir iam rajanikandimalla completed my mca from ou..now i want to prepare for groups.can u please tell me the syllabus for groups1 & group2 and the books which are helpfull for my preparation.i want to know the procedure for applying the exam.

8th June 2011, 04:19 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam?

1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.

2. Current events of national and international importance.

3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.

4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.

5. Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.

6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.

Group2:

General Science
Current Events of National and International Importance.
History of India and Indian National Movement. India and World Geography
GEnaral ability.

Plz visit :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13765485/Group2-Syllabus

Books for Group1:

Outlook Magazine
Competition Success Review
Yojana
Vivek (Telugu Medium)
A.R. Desai – Social Background of Indian Nationalism.

Bipin Chandra – Rise and Growth of Economic Nationalism.

N. Venkata Ramanaiah – Andhrula Charitra (Telugu)
. M. RamaRao – Satavahana Sanchika (Telugu)
. M.V. Ramanaiah – Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi.

Text Book of Environmental Science & Technology : Author: Dr. M. Anji Reddy Publication: B.S.
Publications

Group2:

VIjetha Pulications - General Studies for GROUP 1 & 2 (English Medium)
Indian Polity - Tata McGraw Hill - LaxmiKanth ( very good Book appscgroup.blogspot.com recommends it)

Andhra History - Vijetha PUblications - Andhra History for Group 1 and Group 2 - 180 Rupees- English Medium
ndian Economy -

Indian Economy - Any one good book on Indian economy, it can either be Mishra-Puri or Dutt-Sundaram.
Pratiyogita Darpan (Magzine )-- special issue on economics,economic survey and budget from news paper.
Andhra Economy - Pulisher - Sahithi - Samhita Foundation - Author - Kodali Bhavani Shankar - Really good book - ppscgroup.blogspot.com recommends it.
21st July 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam?

I WANT THE GROUP-II QUESTION PAPERS 2 308
hi this praveen kumar. I WANT TO PREPARE FOR GR-2. PLZ GIVE FULL DETAILS ABT HOW PREPARE? WHETHER IT IS COMPULSARY TO TAKE COCHING OTHERWISE HOW CAN GO THROUGH IT... IF IT MUST TO TAKE COCHING GIVE DETAILS ABT BEST COCHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD.... my email id: [email protected] 9848567351
21st July 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
This is praveen, i am planning to prepare for group 2. I want guidlines, reference books, authors and preparation tips , can u pls send me the material in telugu if possible in pdf files.
and i completed my msc & am working for some other company so plz suggest me the schedule. This is my dream pls kindly help me sir
thanking you sir
10th August 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i was completed my b.e.i want to know group1 syllabus.and which authors i have to follow
8th November 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i want to write group I&II exams please tell me coaching is compulsory?if so which coaching center is best in hyderabad and also tell me how i have to prepare to get job
5th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello,,.......
can any1 suggest me which study material should be used to prepare for group-1 ...
plz plz help me..which books i should refer n other study materials..........
Need ur plz....
12th December 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

suggest me the complete syllabus and books for the preparation of group1([email protected]) please guide me
27th December 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

As i am doing my M.Sc want to appear for group1 pls give me details how to prepare and what are the books to be followed. ([email protected])
4th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

For A.P. Economy and Indian Economy which books i have to follow. Please give me your valuable suggestions.
22nd January 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Praveen from Telugu medium interested in group 1, I Want to know what are subjedcts in group1, what are books i have reffer. Plz suggest me.
24th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

clearly explian the group 1 exam,pls sir
30th January 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com from Periyar University, one sitting this year.Iam I eligible for appearing Groups.

I was to complete my B.Com in 2005 but I dis-continued due to financial problems, and completed this year.

Pls. give suggestions.

Irfan..
Hyderabad..
31st January 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,iam zameer ,i have just completed my degree(basically telugu medium background) ,presently dng msc,i have a passion from my childhood to become a group 2 officier,but iam a science background student,but group 2 is entirely based on social studies,is it easy to get?within 6 months can i cover all d chapters,and coming to material i bought a famous intstitute material,is it d crect material or not?and finally how much time should i spend for groups per a day? Plz replay me ,my num 9985494667,email id:[email protected]
15th February 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of group2
20th February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can some body help me on my concern.
Iam preparing for Assistant Statistical Officer (exams).
1. Iam graduated in BSc (Maths, Statistic, Computers). Can i take my optional subject as 'Ecomomy'.
Could somebody let me know on this.
15th March 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

which books we have to prepare for group 2 exams,the metirialis in available for market,please tell me the book name
12th April 2012, 12:30 PM
pratapsonofraju

Default Re: Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam

First of all you need to prepare the plan your self. Dont discuss with anyone because they may give negative solutions. Fine out your strength and weakness. Do smart work, some times hard work.. Failures are steps to success..
5th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

gud evng. i completed my bsc. i want prepare group1 & group2& group4
which is best meterial, plz send my email: siva.devara81@gmail
com
11th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
this is hema.
i done msc.organic chemistry. present preparing for group-2 and group-4. i want to prepare at home itself without any coaching or coaching materials. so plz send me exactly wat are the books i should refer. is tatamcgrahill enough for general studies.am just concentrating on 6-10th class scert books. how far they useful and how much they cover the syllabus. kindly send ur valuable information to my id [email protected].
awaiting for ur replies...........
29th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the group2 telugu medium books names for preparation please tell me sir my email id is [email protected]
11th July 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want the reference book for group 2 exams with general knowledge with tamil
5th January 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is praveena from guntur,i completed my b.a in destence mode from braou, now iam doing mba in reguler. i want to prepare groups i want the syllabus and names of available books in telugu medium.sir tell me if coching compulsry i want to prepare at home itself without any coaching or coaching materials.is this correct.so plz send me exactly what are the books i should refer. is tatamcgrahill enough for general studies.am just concentrating on 6-10th class scert books. how far they useful and how much they cover the syllabus. kindly send ur valuable information to my id is [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
This is Soma Sekhara, i want to know for Group 2 syllabus and which books would be more helpful to prepare exams, and i planning to prepare myself without coaching, which kind of books would be help and when notification will come. Please guide me and kindly send your valuable information to my id is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
14th March 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir this chandra , i completed b.tech(c.s.e). I want group1&2 syllabus and which kind of books would be more helpful to my own prepare exms without coaching.please guide me kindly send your valuable information to my id is [email protected].
5th December 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir I am doing engineering second year I want to prepare for group 1.i need clear syllabus and best books to prepare please send to my mail [email protected]
27th August 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepar tspcs grup2 self study..without couching.plzzz tell which will be helpfull books for my preparation..
25th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare appsc group 1 self study with out coaching. Tell me which books are best for my preparation and syllabus also in telugu medium. Can you provide send to my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?