25th August 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE?

Respected Sir,
I have secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE Board. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship if yes then how can I? Please tell me the procedure.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  2. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  6. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  7. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 97% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th CBSE?
  11. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  13. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Requirements to apply for Online Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.80% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Procedure to apply for CBSE Scholarship for 12th passout candidate?
  16. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after securing 91.8% in class 12th
  18. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
12th April 2016, 05:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the CBSE Scholarship after getting 90.4% marks in 12th Board.
For applying in the Scholarships you can download the application forms from the official website.
Below I have uploaded the official link, you may download the application form from there.
http://www.cbse.nic.in

Below are the scholarships in which you may apply:-

CBSE Merit Scholarship
CBSE Merit Scholarship for AIEEE.
12th April 2016, 05:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.4% in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the CBSE Scholarship after getting 90.4% marks in 12th Board.
For applying in the Scholarships you can download the application forms from the official website.
Below I have uploaded the official link, you may download the application form from there.
http://www.cbse.nic.in

Below are the scholarships in which you may apply:-

CBSE Merit Scholarship
CBSE Merit Scholarship for AIEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?