3rd June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in South Point School, Kolkata with expected 75% in 10th WBBSE?

Hello Sir, I am expecting 75% marks in my 10th standard of WBBSE Board. I want to join South Point School of Kolkata for Higher Secondary course. So, I would like to know that with this percentage of marks I will get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to get HS Arts stream in South Point School, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  4. Possibility to get transfer from South Point High School for 9th student?
  5. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Commerce in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam for admission?
  7. Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE?
  8. Fee structure of HS Commerce in South Point School, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  10. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  13. Details of Science faculty available in South Point School, Kolkata?
  14. Whether South Point School, Kolkata is a girl's school?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study HS Science in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  16. Requirements to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board for studying in Adamas International School, Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  18. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
4th March 2023, 01:46 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Can I get admission in South Point School, Kolkata with expected 75% in 10th WBBSE?

Admission to South Point School, Kolkata for Higher Secondary course is based on various factors such as availability of seats, performance in entrance exams (if any), and academic performance in previous classes. While a 75% score in 10th standard is a good score, it is difficult to say for sure whether it will be enough to secure admission as it also depends on the competition for available seats.

Admission Process:
  • Application: Interested candidates need to submit an application form, which can be obtained from the school office or downloaded from the school website.
  • Written Test: Students have to appear for a written test which is based on the previous year's syllabus. The test comprises multiple-choice questions on subjects such as English, Mathematics, and Science.
  • Interview: Students who qualify for the written test will be called for an interview, along with their parents. The interview aims to assess the student's overall personality, interests, and communication skills.
  • Admission: Based on the performance in the written test and interview, admission will be granted.

Admission Criteria:
  • Age: The student must meet the age criteria as specified by the school for the particular class.
  • Academic Performance: The student must have a good academic record in the previous class.
  • Written Test: The student must qualify for the written test as per the cutoff criteria.
  • Interview: The student must perform well in the interview.

The school website is www.southpoint.edu.in

I hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?