20th March 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 8th WBBSE for 11 years old candidate?

My daughter is 11 years of age and she want to take admission in 8th standard from WBBSE Board. Can she take admission in 8th standard? Will there be any kind of problem in future at the time of Madhyamik examinations registration?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in 9th WBBSE for a 18 years old candidate who has completed 8th CBSE 2 years ago?
  2. List of WBBSE schools for admission in 3rd and 8th standards in Howrah?
  3. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  4. Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?
  5. How to take permission for license of schooling upto 10th from WBBSE?
  6. Possibility to appear in 10th WBBSE Board exam next year for 13 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scholarships available for a candidate with 87% in 10th WBBSE?
  8. What should I do after 8th standard to become an IPS officer in future?
  9. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?
  10. Last 5 years question papers of History for 10th WBBSE Board exam
  11. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science for a candidate with 391 marks in 10th WBBSE?
  12. Urdu question papers of previous 4 years for 10th WBBSE exam -- [New]
  13. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  14. Should I continue with WBBSE Board to become an Astronomer?
  15. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  16. Geography question papers of previous 6 years for 10th WBBSE Board exam
  17. Can I get admission in NIOS Board being a 10th passed 20 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?
30th April 2018, 02:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 8th WBBSE for 11 years old candidate?

As per the WBBSE rules are concerned, the age limit required to get admission in standard 8th are at least 13 years.

So, your ward is not eligible to get admission in 8th standard from WBBSE board at the age of 11 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?