31st May 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in IGCSE Edexcel for 8th student?

Dear Sir,
My son want to join IGCSE Edexcel.
Right now he is studying in 8th standard.
After his 8th standard what I can do for admission?
What is the procedure for admission?
Thank you!

14th October 2015, 02:51 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IGCSE Edexcel for 8th student?

Edexcel in association with Business & Technology Education Council forms a huge governing body for academic degrees to schools and colleges. The date for normal registration in the Edexcel examination to be held in January,2016 was 4th October this year. But you can still enrol in this particular examination by November submitting a late fee.
You are currently in 8th standard and maybe when you apply for the Edexcel program, you will be in 9th standard. So there is no restriction or special rule for candidates to be above or below certain standard to appear for this examination. You will have to qualify in the examination that they hold every year in the month of January. You have to choose your subject on which you want to appear in Edexcel. You have to fill the registration form with the prescribed fee and that's it. You will receive an acknowledgement from IGCSE and your admit card for the examination about 2 months after your registration.
2nd May 2022, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in IGCSE Edexcel for 8th student?

I want to pass 8th class privately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?