7th April 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik?

Hello sir, I have got 85% in 10th exam and now want to get admission in St. Xavier's High School, Nashik. Please tell me eligibility criteria and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  2. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  4. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Science (Computer) stream at Symbiosis School, Nashik? Fees required for both the years? -- [New]
  6. Procedure of admission in class 5 at St. Xaviers collegiate school?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers' School, Kolkata to enroll in 1st standard?
  8. Procedure to repeat 11th Science from GSEB board at a New School?
  9. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Ph.D in MUSH, Nashik?
  12. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  13. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th in science group in St Xaviers?
  16. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  17. What is the admission process followed for class one in St.Xaviers school?
  18. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
7th April 2017, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik?

Eligibility Criteria Required to admission in 11th Class of St.Xavier High School, Nashik:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to get admission in 11th Class of St.Xavier's High School, Nashik. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed minimum 60% marks in 10th Class.

>> As you have secured more than what the minimum percentage is required, I am happy to say that you are certainly eligible to get admission in St.Xavier's High School, Nashik
8th April 2017, 02:37 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik?

As you have scored more than 60% in your 10th boards, you are very much eligible to apply for admission in St. Xavier's High School, Nashik.

You will have to however fill up the application form and submit the application fee as mentioned in the form. An entrance examination will be conducted by the respective school and after clearing the examination, you can get admission and study further.
8th April 2017, 03:47 PM
kalamrockz

In order to get admission in 11th standard in St. Xavier's High School, Nashik, a candidate should have completed his/her 10th grade from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate. Therefore, as you have scored more than that, you are surely eligible to apply for admission.

Candidate will further on have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective school and get admission after clearing it. You should therefore submit the application form as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?