23rd April 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?

Sir,
My child studying in 8th class CBSE school in Mysore. Due to my services transfer to Nagpur I want to get admission in 9th class CBSE at Nagpur for my child. I approach many school for admission but they told that due to not registration or no vacancies or many other reason they have not taking admission. Kindly inform me how can I get my child admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  2. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  3. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  4. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  5. Can I get admission in CBSE school for 9th class when studied before in KV?
  6. Which is the best school in Mysore? What is the CBSE pattern
  7. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  8. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?
  10. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  11. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  12. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  13. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  14. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  15. List of CBSE Higher Secondary Boarding schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Hyderabad?
  16. Whether CBSE affiliated Government schools are available in Delhi?
  17. List of top schools in Mysore affiliated to CBSE and ICSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
24th April 2015, 03:22 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?

You don't need to be worry about this. You can easily migrate from any school to any other school at a different place. But for that you need a migration certificate from your current school that you have to submit in your new school. Also you need a mark sheet of your 8th class.
24th April 2015, 09:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?

There is no other way of getting admission if the school does not take the admission due to ni-availability of seats . But I do not go with if they are saying you about the registration as there is no registration in Class 8 for CBSE students .

I think there are hundreds of school in the Nagpur if you will visit the school . There must be a positive outcome for it .

But still you have to be ready with the following documents to get admission:-

*SLC/TC .
* Marksheet .
* Identity Proof .
* Photograph .

Also you have to be prepared for the entrance examination which the school will conduct for the admission .
24th April 2015, 10:10 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If your child is not getting admission in regular school then you can try for private or open school for a year and then after the year completion immediately go for regular school admission that the only choice you have with you right now.

Documents needed at the time of Admission for class 9th CBSE school are as follows:-

> Class 9th previous school result.

> Last school attended record of previous school.

> Original date of birth certificate.

> Transfer certificate of previous school.

These above documents photocopy should be attached with the admission form.

This is the procedure by which you can get your child admission done in class 9th.

> Find out the regular and private school in your near by location.

> Check for the seat availability in the school.

> If there is some vacancy then collect the admission from from that school.

> Fill up the form and attach the following above documents photocopy.

> Submit the form in the school office.

> Wait for a while then the information from school will come that whether your child is shortlisted or not if he is shortlisted then the further admission process will done by the school.
24th April 2015, 10:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get your child admission in a CBSE school in Nagpur:-

- First of all, make a list of the schools under CBSE curriculum in Nagpur.
- Then find out at which time they release notification of admission.
- Contact the authority at that time to find whether there is any vacancy in class 9.
- You may have to shell some amount of money as donation for your child in case there is less vacancy in any school.
- You need to complete all the application details and formalities to get your child admission done.
- Your child may have to face interview conducted by the school authority in order to get the admission process completed.
24th April 2015, 01:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To get 9th standard admission in any CBSE school of Nagpur, first you need to collect following documents from the school, where you child has completed his/her 8th standard.
1. 8th standard pass certificate
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting these certificates, you need to personally visit some CBSE schools in Nagpur, to know about the vacancies and the admission procedure. If you found any school offering 9th standard admissions, then you should apply for admission in that school, by submitting application and the above specified documents.
24th April 2015, 03:12 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur you just have to reach there admission cell. As you told that many schools are not taking admission due to no vacancies, you can approach other schools.
As there are numerous CBSE schools in Nagpur but some top reputed schools does not take admission due to non availability of seats but there are many schools that have vacancies available throughout the year. You can just reach such schools and apply for admission process of your child. These school may take admission test of your child so prepare your child for the same.

List of CBSE schools in Nagpur :

Dolphin School
Phone/Mobile : 07104 - 236161, 9822234779
Address : Hingna Road, Rajendra Nagar, Nagpur - 440016

Centre Point School
Phone/Mobile : 0712 - 2581742, 0712 - 2584394
Address : C/O Centre Point School, Katol Road, Nagpur - 440013

Podar World School
Phone/Mobile : 0712 - 3199992, 9326561963
Address : Koradi Road, Octroi Check Post, Nagpur, Nagpur - 440030

Ira International School
Phone/Mobile : 0712 - 2262792
Address : Plot No. 15, Butibori, Nagpur - 441108
24th April 2015, 04:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Admission in the schools are taken through the entrance examination conducted by the schools to get admission on the vacant seats . There is no registration in class 8 for CBSE candidates accrding to its norms .So they are not taking due to no seats available.

So please visit the other schools where the seats are available . If still you cant afford you can change the board also . There is no much more in changing the board for the syllabus or fee structure .

The following are the necessary documents which will be asked by the school while admission are Migration in case of change of board , Marksheet , Identity Proof, and few more if mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?