25th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?

My son has to leave his school (CBSE) in mid of 9th grade, is there any chance of him getting admission in another (CBSE) school without losing his this year or will i have to wait till next year.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  3. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  4. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  5. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  6. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  7. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  8. CBSE rules for underage regular student?
  9. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  10. Admission in class XI at other school is possible after 10th School Internal Exams? Will grades be considered equivalent to percentage system?
  11. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  12. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  13. Admission in 10th Class of CBSE School in Hyderabad, India
  14. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  15. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  16. Can I get admission in CBSE school for 9th class when studied before in KV?
  17. Can I get admission in the schools of Banglore after studying (upto Class-9th) in Riyadh?
  18. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
7th March 2015, 11:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has to leave his school (CBSE) in mid of 9th grade, is there any chance of him getting admission in another (CBSE) school without losing his this year or will i have to wait till next year.?
Yes it is possible but a lot depends on the reason why he has to leave the School midway through the Class 9.
If the reason is justified then he will be given every opportunity to continue in the same year.
But in case the reason is not that strong a lot depends on the Administration of the School where he is to be admitted next to consider his case.
Make sure that he has all the report cards from his previous classes ready.
If he has all the documents with him then it will also give his new school administration about the kind of student that he is.

Also remember to take the TC from the School where he is admitted now.
The Transfer Certificate is a must for him to get admitted to the new School.
It will be best for him if someone from the administration of the new School where he wants to get admitted makes a recommendation for him to get admitted.
If you can do all the required things then there is every possibility that he will be allowed to study in the same Class without losing a year although he will have to change his School.
So make sure that most of the bases are covered and then he will be allowed to get admission into his new School without dropping a year.
1st October 2015, 12:04 AM
gokul ka raja

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school when my son is dropped from 9th grade without loosing the year?

This depends on the school that in which school that you give your child addmission if the reason and situation is satisfying then the pronlem is cancelled out .
If the department of school do not give permission then ot not be possible.
14th October 2019, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible take transfer after Dix cbse registration in mid way to other school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?