6th May 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Indian school of ethical hacking? Which exam to give?

Sir/Mam, I want to know how I can get admission in the Indian School of Ethical Hacking. I am interested to that school to be established in my life. Please give me the needful and oblige. Can you please give me the information on the same? Thanking you.

12th May 2017, 09:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Indian school of ethical hacking? Which exam to give?

In order to join Indian School of Ethical Hacking, you must have to fill the application form online from the official website of the said school. After filling up, you have to register yourself under the said School of hacking. You must have basic knowledge of Database and basic knowledge of Networking (PHP or JSP or ASP) to join hacking School.

15th May 2017, 01:38 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Indian school of ethical hacking? Which exam to give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to know how I can get admission in the Indian School of Ethical Hacking. I am interested to that school to be established in my life. Please give me the needful and oblige. Can you please give me the information on the same? Thanking you.
To get admission in indian school of ethical hacking apart form having 12th standard with PMC/Comp. Following skills must require.
-In order to become an ethical hacker you need to have good computer skill.
-You must have deep knowledge about local area networks and internet connectivity procedure.
-You must know how to access the protected sites and servers.
For further information you can log on to it's official site www.isoeh.com

-Many institutes like NIIT, JetKing, Brainware. etc provide training to be efficient in ethical hacking. It cost generally 20000 to 25000 for the duration of 6 months.

20th March 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM, I HAVE PASSED 12TH STANDARD WITH COMPUTER APPLICATION WITH THE MARKS OF 57 AT 100(FULL MARKS),CAN I ELIGIBLE TO GET ADMISSION INDIAN SCHOOL OF ETHICAL HACKING ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?