28th February 2016, 02:56 PM
RajaSourabhSingh

What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?

What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete answer.

Thank you!

29th February 2016, 05:45 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining Ethical Hacking course after completion of 12th standard?

You can join ethical hacking course after completion of 12th standard but you must have basic computer knowledge, little bit of programming knowledge and computer network knowledge(mostly how computer and internet works). If you have this knowledge then only you should go for ethical hacking course.

There are various private institute in every city which offer ethical hacking course. You can contact there and take admission by paying admission fees and course fees. Generally basic ethical hacking course duration is 1 year.

If you do not possess the basic computer knowledge then take admission in basic computer course first and also learn basic computer programming C. Also as per your education you can first complete your graduation before you go for Ethical hacking course. Graduation is not a criterion to go for ethical hacking course but normally after graduation student choose this course and want to be profession ethical hacker.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?