31st October 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?

What are the procedure of changing school from 11 th to 12 th class (CBSE board to CBSE board) in the same city(New Delhi)?
whether is it possible to change the school from class 11th to 12th in the same city or not?
If yes what are the documents we need form the previous school?
Do we also need any kind of the documents fro the CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  4. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  6. Changing school in 12 class with cbse board
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  9. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  11. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  12. How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  16. Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  18. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
1st November 2015, 12:03 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?

To change school in 12thstandard after completing 11th from other school, first of all student need to choose the school in which they want to take admission and then apply for admission whenever the school invites application for admission.
Also, most of the CBSE schools do not accept application for admission in 12th standard if the student has completed 11th from other school.
If you want such school then after filling the admission form, the student need to provide document of 11th standard received from the school in which the student have completed 11th standard
-Admit card of 11th final examination
-Marks sheet of 11th final examination
-Character certificate issued by the school showing the student is not involved in any disciplinary action
-Transfer certificate from the previous school

But , it will be better to continue 12th from the same school as it will affect your preparation of 12th boards examination as securing high marks in 12th boards examination is very important as it is the gateway of competitive world and high marks in 12th will boost your confidence to partcipate in further competitive examinations.
20th March 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?

how much distance is required by cbse to take admission XI to XII one cbse school to another cbse school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?