24th April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Process of establishing an Engish medium School?

I want to establish an English Medium School (KG-1-12th),what is the Proccess to open or establish the School ? please inform to me as soon as possible it. Thank you

Mr.D.S John

21st April 2015, 12:43 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Process of establishing an Engish medium School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to establish an English Medium School (KG-1-12th),what is the Proccess to open or establish the School ? please inform to me as soon as possible it. Thank you

Mr.D.S John
English medium schools are spread in almost every state in India. Nowadays, parents also have an interest in sending their children to English medium schools instead of the Government schools. By the way it is not easy to establish and English medium school, you need to satisfy so many rules and regulation of Government of India. Let's see the process to be done to establish an English Medium school.

-> First, you need to get your committee registered as a society under the Society Registration Act.

-> In order to construct schools you need to invest minimum 1 crosses this expensive include Lands, Construction process. So opening schools have been expensive. Normally best way to get a bank loan for school construction.

-> Then you need to obtain the NOC certificate from the DOE (Department of Education) on the basis of which, the land will be allotted to you for the construction of your school.

-> The final step is you need to acquire your land after NOC process is over. If all the formality process is done you are eligible to start your school.

-> Your primary motive should be helping students by giving quality education not only gaining money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?