11th September 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile of West Bengal to study further in Kolkata for 10th student of Riyadh?

Hi everyone, my son was born in Kolkata but did his schooling from Riyadh. He is now in 10th standard. He wants to pursue his higher studies from Kolkata. I belongs to Kolkata as well and did my schooling and higher studies over there. I would like to know can my son get the domicile of West Bengal and what is the procedure to get the domicile certificate?

14th September 2019, 04:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get domicile of West Bengal to study further in Kolkata for 10th student of Riyadh?

To get the domicile certificate of the state you need to have some documents like Aadhar Card or Voter ID or any other address proof. If you belong to that region then you must be having any of the address proof.

Just visit the nearest tehsil or notary along with the required documents to get the domicile certificate. If your residence is not in the concerned state then you will not be eligible for the domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?