18th July 2017, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get study certificate for 10th from APOSS

I have completed my 10th in open school (APOSS). I became regular in inter & degree as well. But I have to write M.Sc entrance. If I get a seat in university, I have to submit a study certificate of 10th. In APOSS will they give me a study certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for APOSS Intermediate PCM candidate? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study D.Pharmacy after completing Intermediate(APOSS) in A.P.?
  3. Procedure to get passing certificate of 10th and 12th to collect graduation certificate?
  4. Procedure to get migration certificate to study in Maharashtra for CBSE student of Kerala?
  5. Procedure on how to correct the date of birth on the 10th certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  7. What is the procedure followed for migration for further study in other state?
  8. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  9. Procedure followed to make correction in fathers name in 10th certificate?
  10. Procedure to get migration certificate online for 10th candidate?
  11. Can I pursue B.A through an Open University without having 10th certificate?
  12. What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back?
  13. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  14. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  15. Details about archaeology courses and procedure to get admission
  16. What is the correction procedure of Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate?
  17. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
  18. Procedure to get migration certificate online for 10th CBSE board?
19th July 2017, 01:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get study certificate for 10th from APOSS

This is completely depends upon the concerned authorities of APOSS(Andhra Pradesh Open School Society).You are required to contact the authority of APOSS regarding your problems, either through call/email or by directly visiting their office.
If possible, they will provide you the passing certificate of 10th standard from their board.
1st March 2018, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

I missed my tenth certificate I'm did my interview in aposs also I have inter certificate but i need tenth how can I get those even I don't know my hall ticket number
15th May 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I get study cuz conduct certificate for my intermediate
13th September 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I had completed intermediate through aposs before 4 years ago and recently I noticed that. VIJAY KUMAR
But my name in10 th marks memo. Vijaya Kumar
Is there Any problem. please answer
28th October 2020, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

How to get aposs intermediate migration CERTIFICATE?
15th March 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir please how to aposs stydy certificate i am completed 2013,10th
27th July 2022, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

2017 10th stady certificate pls sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?