8th August 2015, 07:51 PM

What is the procedure followed for migration for further study in other state?

I have passed the 10th class from allahabad board from uttar pardesh. Now I would like to take the admission in maharashtra in ITI (Electrician Branch). What is the procedure to take the migration for further study in other state? Do I need to get the migration certificate?

10th August 2015, 01:21 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for migration for further study in other state?

There is no defined procedure for this.

One thing you need to understand and that is when you get transferred to some other institutions from the present one, the current institutions issues you some documents viz-
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate etc.

This you will get automatically and you don't have to fill forms or do make any extra efforts for these.

Contact your school administrator, he/she will will only give you the certificates that you would require to get admission in some other institution.
9th May 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for migration for further study in other state?

I am a student of james cook university brisbain campus and I want to migrate from brisbain to malbourn so what procedure I have to follow for change my current university and take admission in other university of malbourn?
31st July 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

A student who is a migrant from UP ,passed SSLC from my school in Ernakulam in this year. Now he wish to study for higher secondary in UP .As a head master what are to be done from my side ?
5th December 2021, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from after 12th for other university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?