31st May 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the correction procedure of Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know that how to correct
my Date of Birth in my 10th Board exam certificate?
What is the procedure to change it in WBBSE Board?
Please reply as soon as possible.

31st May 2015, 10:54 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the correction procedure of Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate?

If you already done 10board then you need to approach to the central or state board office and produce a birth certificate proof, so that they will instruct you and you can correct it.

Every institute do have a duplicate copy of board exan application form. The only thing you need to disscuss this with principal with original date of birtg certificate. With those documents, it can be corrected.

Next time whenever you are applying or filling any form do read the instructions fully and fill the details correctly.

Board wxam certificate is valuable everywhere like to get an admission into intermediate or geaduation 10th board certificate considered.

To apply for pan card or ration card or driving licences or voter id,10board certificate is needed for date of birth proof

So correct it before hand
1st June 2015, 12:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the correction procedure of Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate?

To change your Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate, you have to visit the WBBSE Board's office personally along with the following document :
  • Application regarding change in DOB.
  • Birth Certificate for Proof
  • 10th Mark-sheet.

Just submit the application to the board along with these document and the prescribed fee and then they will issue you the new Certificate with corrected Date of birth.
this process may take few days. The Board will send you the 10th certificate by post.
19th August 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the correction procedure of spelling of name in registration certificate, admit and result of madhyamik under wbbse? how many documents do i have to show and what are they?
19th May 2016, 08:19 AM
pinkygnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashantwin View Post
To change your Date of Birth in 10th WBBSE Certificate, you have to visit the WBBSE Board's office personally along with the following document :
  • Application regarding change in DOB.
  • Birth Certificate for Proof
  • 10th Mark-sheet.

Just submit the application to the board along with these document and the prescribed fee and then they will issue you the new Certificate with corrected Date of birth.
this process may take few days. The Board will send you the 10th certificate by post.
sir is it possible to make correction in date of birth of WBBSE 10th certificate after yrs of passing board examination??plz reply
22nd May 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How can i get a 10th certificate date of birth correction form off assam board
4th September 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I am central govt pensioner .my al documents dob 14/11/1981.but my 10th board certificate is dob 14/10/1981.can I change board certificate dob?
22nd January 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

My dob 6/10/78 on marksheet of mpbse 10 th class , can I change my dob 6/10/84.
Tell me correct procedure.
14th May 2017, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

My roll no 800801N0057 & regd no 316118993 my date of birth was not correct , I have approach your office now I would like to know has it corrected ?
31st October 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 25/01/1961 as per MP admit card of WBBSE. But my actual date of birth is 25/11/61 according to horoscope and statement of my alive mother.Can I change my date of birth? Tell me the procedure.
Gurudas Bandyopadhyay
28th August 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the proper procedure to change my date of birth in WBBSE ?
27th April 2019, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How can change my fathers name in my madhyamik admit card,result and certificate
18th June 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

My DOB recorded in Madhyamik 09/10/1964.Now I came to know from my primary school admission register thatmy DOB recorded as 04/03/1963. I want change myDOB in madhyamik admit card as 04/03/1963 .is it possible.
8th August 2019, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir i dont have my date of birth so which certificate proof should i take to WBBSE board for the correction
19th January 2021, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How many years ago correction the date of brith?
11th June 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Respectd sir my son dob certificate was given in government hospital. Birth date was 30/09/2006 and municipality certificate dob date 30/09/2006 .but In school in 10th TC and in hall ticket dob is was wrong.this 30/06/2006 . Then board has knot printed 10 th marks card . What is the salution to me
I'm in karanataka vijayanagar dist hosapete English medium high school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?