20th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate from CBSE to RBSE for studying in 11th standard?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what is the process of going into RBSE Board for CBSE student? I want to do 11th from RBSE and I am a CBSE student. Please help me.

21st March 2016, 05:18 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to migrate from CBSE to RBSE for studying in 11th standard?

RBSE is Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. The procedure to migrate from CBSE to RBSE is every simple.

After passing 10th board exams from CBSE, collect documents like marksheet, migration certificate and school leaving certificate and visit any RBSE affiliated school for admission and if you meet their percentage criteria for admission, you will get admission by submitting documents and admission in fees.
21st March 2016, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate from CBSE to RBSE for studying in 11th standard?

Yes, you can do 11th standard from RBSE Board after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. You can pursue 11th standard from any Board whether it is CBSE or RBSE Board in which you are interested. Some schools conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in 11th standard whereas some schools offers an admission directly in 11th standard on the basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks. You can migrate from CBSE to RBSE for studying 11th standard by taking Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc., from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to get admission in 11th standard.
13th April 2016, 11:34 PM
Quantum reply

RBSE is the board of Rajasthan as the name suggest Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education. You can easily change your board from CBSE to RBSE.
For this you need to fulfill all the process of admission. You need to submit transfer certificate and class 10th marks sheet. By filling application form you will get the admission in RBSE board.
12th August 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th exam from cbse board and 11th from rajasthan board I submitted migration certificate in previous school which I have leave now I studying in 12th class in new rbse school now new school administration advised me to get migration certificate
16th August 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

10th from rbse board but now want to change the board cbse for 11th and 12th. So please suggest me the process to get migration certificate for changing the board
1st July 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure from 10th CBSE to 11th RBSE and changing the state also?
17th July 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a cbse student i want to study in rbse school so from which board i will get the migration certificate
19th June 2021, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Any student is shifting in India in any RBSE school from Kuwait in class 12. What will be procedure to get enrolement.
26th August 2022, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

My school is asking for money for eligibility certificate as I have transfered from cbse to rbse , I am in class 12th is it compulsory for board exams in rbse
1st February 2023, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Hrithik like i am student of 11 th i have migration thing from Rbse kari 11 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?