3rd September 2012, 08:26 AM
vermavibha

Which Institue is a better choice for me to take Coaching for Bank PO Exams between BSC Academy and KBC Academy?

Hello,

which institute will better in BSC academy or KBC academy for bank PO exams.

7th May 2013, 12:47 AM
shalini mendiratta

Default Re: Which Institue is a better choice for me to take Coaching for Bank PO Exams between BSC Academy and KBC Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermavibha View Post
Hello,

which institute will better in BSC academy or KBC academy for bank PO exams.
Both of these institute are par excellent and undoubtedly the best in themselves.. But in actual it is a candidate ' s own hardwork and effort for final selection.
17th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which Institue is a better choice for me to take Coaching for Bank PO Exams between BSC Academy and KBC Academy?

its obvious kbc academy becouse of the chief mentor mr keshav sir.
he has the great expierience of banking sector ...........
just go and enjoy the classes.
20th May 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Institue is a better choice for me to take Coaching for Bank PO Exams between BSC Academy and KBC Academy?

BSC is an excellent institute which is running from 9 years...... KBC is opened hardly 1-2years back with poor study material and unexperienced teachers.....
actually there is no comparison between BSC and Kbc.........
23rd May 2013, 11:24 PM
Kumaramitrbi

BSC and KBC best faculties is now move on MNC ACADEMY like reasoning and maths faculty Manish Nirala Sir, AR faculty Ankur Anand Sir, maths geometry portion faculty- Ashutosh Sir and Computer Faculty- Avinash Bhardwaj Sir. Chandramauli Sir English faculty is now move on Chanakya Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?