1st June 2012, 10:52 AM
Brajesh.sb

Procedure of opening a B.Ed college in Madhupura district in Bihar? What is the requirement?

Hi i m brajesh yadav from bihar.i want to know about the process of opening the b.ed college in madhepura dist in bihar.& what is the requirement for open the clg.please send the process in my id [email protected]

20th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of opening a B.Ed college in Madhupura district in Bihar? What is the requirement?

HI I AM PRADEEP KUMAR FROM UP. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCESS OF OPENING THE B.ED COLLOGE IN BARAUT DISTT BAGHPAT IN UP&what is the reqirment for open the colloge plese sent the process in my id [email protected]
27th August 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of opening a B.Ed college in Madhupura district in Bihar? What is the requirement?

Hi i m uday kumar from bihar.i want to know about the process of opening the b.ed college in jahanabad dist in bihar.& what is the requirement for open the clg.please send the process in my [email protected]
15th November 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Urgent !

Dear Sir,

What is the procedure to open B. Ed College in Bihar Distt. East-Champaran and required permission and criteria of eligibility to open the college, Also the zone in which it comes ?

Please do the needful.
[email protected],[email protected]
29th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure open b.ed or nurssing collage in bihar .
[email protected]
21st March 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

what ia the procedure for pening a B.Ed. college in assam ? plz inform.
my id........
[email protected]
22nd July 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to start a B.Ed College in Bihar? How much land is required for it ?
Please kindly inform me on my email id : [email protected]
10th September 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

please let me know the procedure and requirment to open B.Ed COLLEGE IN BIHAR IN CHAPRA DISTRICT .MY ID IS [email protected]
10th September 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure and requirement for opening B.Ed college in Bihar at chapra .my id id [email protected]
8th October 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF ADMISSION OF B.ED AND WHAT IS FEE FOR THE COURSE
25th October 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear All,
With regard to above queries, can anyone pls help me with general information's regard opening college in Chapra.

I am being unable to find the same.

Thanking you,
N Siddique
[email protected]
15th March 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear All
My name is Rupesh kumar singh from bihar.i want to know about the process of opening(Establish) the B.Ed college in Siwan dist in bihar.& what is the processing fee & requirement for open the collage.please send the process in my Mail ID :[email protected]

Warm Regards,
Rupesh Kumar Singh
21st March 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

To,
The Secretary ,
Higher Education ,
Govt.of Bihar, Patna,

Dear Sir,

Would you pl. let us know procedure for starting B.Ed college in Muzaffar pur , Bihar. What formality are required to get the said college registered. If the said institue is started from Rural Area , is there any facility given by the Government of Bihar.
Regards
S.M.Raza
[email protected]
14th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure if opening a new bed college in Banka district in Bihar? What is the requirment?
Please let me know the procedure and land rrquirment to open Bed college in bihar district Banka
My email ID - [email protected]
4th December 2021, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Ple suggest me the reqirment for bed collage in rural area of bihar
27th August 2022, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure if opening a new bed college in Gariaband district in Chhattishgarh? What is the requirment?
Please let me know the procedure and land rrquirment to open Bed college in Chhattishgarh district Gariaband
My email ID - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?