31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?

Sir,
I am 10th passed with 70 percentage but
I want to join Higher Secondary from Open School.
I want to study Science. So, I
want to know if I do HS from Open School
then I can study B.Pharma?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  2. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  3. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  4. How much percentage is required in BCS Agriculture to study higher secondary school?
  5. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?
  6. Can I get admission to study PCB in Higher Secondary at any good school if expecting 60% in 10th Board exam?
  7. Best school for me having 92% in High School?
  8. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  9. How can I get admission in Higher Secondary being a Primary School Teacher?
  10. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  11. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  12. Procedure to take admission in Higher Secondary at St.Xavier's School and D.A.V. School, Patna?
  13. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  14. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  15. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  17. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  18. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
3rd April 2015, 02:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?

Yes, you can surely opt for B.Pharma course even after having completed your +2 board examination from Open School.

However, below I am enumerating the details eligibility criteria required for doing B.Pharma course"

Eligibility criteria for B.Pharma course:

> Candidate should have passed 12th standard from recognized University / Institution

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th board Examination

> Candidate should have studied Biology / Chemistry and Physics as a Main Subject in 12th standard

NOTE: Every Institution (or) University may give relaxation up to 5% Percentage of marks for SC/ST candidates.
4th April 2015, 07:56 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?

No, you cannot get the admission to study the B.Pharma after completing the Class 12 in the open school. Because the eligibility criteria tell that [B] candidate should complete their 12th standard in the recognized university [B]. And hence you are not eligible. I am providing the other eligibility criteria for studying the B.Pharma are mentioned below:

Eligibility criteria to study B.Pharma Course:

1. Candidate should have scored minimum mark of 50% in 12th board Examination

2. Candidate should have studied Biology / Chemistry and Physics as a Main Subject in 12th standard
5th April 2015, 03:03 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, a candidate from who has pursued higher secondary from an open school is eligible for any graduation course.

The eligibility criteria for the B. Pharma is as follows :

* The candidate should have passed the 12th standard successfully.

* The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the main subjects in the higher secondary.
5th April 2015, 03:15 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Bachelor of Pharmacy or B.Pharm is an undergraduate degree course in Pharmacy. The students who are interested in the medical field can choose this course after the completion of class 12th (PCM/B)

you can get admission in B.Pharm ,Board Doesn't matters from which board you passed. For admission to the Pharmacy courses, the student must have passed class 12th with PCM/B and must have scored minimum of 50% marks. There are various exams conducted by private and public universities for the admission to the various graduate and postgraduate Pharmacy courses. Only condition is you studied class 11 and 12 from science Stream either medical or non medical
12th August 2015, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 12 with pcm.. I am interested in b pharmacy am I eligible for it.. I searched enough for this but some where it is been told that biology is important.. Or somewhere biology is not important.. Please tell me am I eligible or not..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?