27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study CA after completing 12th with bio-maths?

I am studying 12th by taking bio-maths, but I want to study CA. What can I do? After completing 12th can I join?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a chartered accountant after studying 2nd PU science?
  2. Can I pursue Biotechnology after completing 12th by taking Maths as a subject?
  3. What are the various courses suitable for me after completing 12th with 95% marks in Bio Maths
  4. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  5. Study options after 12th with Biology except Engineering and medicine in Newzealand?
  6. Procedure to study CA after 12th with Biology group?
  7. Professional courses after 12th for Bio-Maths students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  9. Can i change group A to group B in science?
  10. How to take Bio Maths group after scoring 424 marks in 10th standard?
  11. Which are the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th?
  12. What are benefits of selection Biology-Maths group? Which type of job will I get?
  13. Which professional course should I opt to fulfill my dream? I am a 12th Bio Maths student
  14. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  15. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  16. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  17. How to study in B.A(Degree) after completing 10th? What is the procedure?
  18. Will there be any other Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering being a candidate having not qualified in GATE Exam?
27th March 2017, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study CA after completing 12th with bio-maths?

For CA course, any stream students are eligible. There is no problem, if you have studied any stream . You just need to qualify CA CPT to gain entry into IPCC.

Just get yourself registered for CPT and prepare for it according to the syllabus.
27th March 2017, 09:38 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you can pursue your CA course. The candidate who have completed his 10+2 from commerce, science or arts background can enroll themselves in CA course. The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in his/her class 12. The candidate is eligible to apply anytime for CPT(Common Proficiency Test) when he/she pass his/her class 10, but the candidate can give the exam only when he/she have passed their class 12.
27th March 2017, 09:46 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, you can join CA course after completion of your 12th, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for CPT examination and after clearing it, you can proceed further with your studies ahead.

I have mentioned a link below, you can click on it and visit the official website and get the required information thereafter.

http://www.icai.org/
28th March 2017, 12:47 AM
khanexpert

Yes, after completion of your 12th, you can get admission in CA course. You need to appear for CPT examination and after clearing the examination, you can get admission in CA course and continue with your studies further.
30th June 2017, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of math bio if I appeared for cpt then can I suffer from so many problem
26th February 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a bio math student. I am interested in physics. Apart from arts courses, what can I study after completing my HSC?
1st June 2020, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What are the course for CPT exam mad how to prepare?
2nd May 2022, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

When will cpt exam conducted & what type of subject questions asked in question paper. Completed of 12th we can eligible to apply for cpt exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?