17th July 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in Zila Parishad School of Maharashtra? How many Zila Parishad Schools are present in Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I belongs to Maharashtra. I want to take admission in 6th standard in Zila Parishad School of Maharashtra. What is the procedure to take admission in this school? How many schools are present in Maharashtra?

20th July 2016, 05:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Zila Parishad School of Maharashtra? How many Zila Parishad Schools are present in Maharashtra?

To take admission in Zila Parishad School of Maharashtra in class 6th, candidates need to complete their class 5th from a recognised Board. After that collect the application form either from School office or from the official website of the School. After filling up the application form, submit it along with the required documents to take admission in the school.

List of Zila Parishad Schools in Mahrashtra:-

Z. P. School
Z. P. School, Gadchinchale, Gadchinchale, Dahanu,, Thane, Maharashtra - 401606,India

Z. P. Primary School
Z. P. Primary School, Bhoiguda, Korpana,, Chandrapur, Maharashtra - 442916,India

Z. P. Primary School Kamathwadi
Z. P. Primary School Kamathwadi, Varanwadi, Parner,, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra - 414304,India

Z. P Upper Primary School
Z. P Upper Primary School, Dhotiwada, Katol,, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 441103,India

ZP Primary School Devichivasti Warni
ZP Primary School Devichivasti Warni, Warni, Shirur Kasar,, Beed, Maharashtra - 413249,India

Z. Primary School Mohpada (Cha)
Z. Primary School Mohpada (Cha), Kathipada, Surgana,, Nashik, Maharashtra - 422211,India

Z. P. School Bhivghat
Z. P. School Bhivghat, Karanje, Khanapur (Vita),, Sangli, Maharashtra - 416312,India

ZP Primary School Peergaybwadi
ZP Primary School Peergaybwadi, Peergayb Wadi, Ghansawangi,, Jalna, Maharashtra - 431209,India
13th May 2022, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Zila Parishad School of Maharashtra? How many Zila Parishad Schools are present in Maharashtra?

I want to take my daughter'sAdmission in z.p school in 1st STD at post Arvi taluka junnar dist pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?