2nd January 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to get admission in primary section of St. Xaviers Primary School, Calcutta?

I am interested in knowing the admission process in class one in primary section of St. Xavier's School at Wood street ,Kolkata. Please tell me about the process?

2nd January 2016, 10:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to get admission in primary section of St. Xaviers Primary School, Calcutta?

The basic eligibility for admission in class 1 in the above mentioned school for your child is that he/she should have attained a minimum age of 3 years and 6 months and should have basic etiquettes and after that there will be an interview conducted for both the candidate and his/her parents.

After having successfully completed the interview you will be intimated about the selection of your child(whether or not he/she is selected).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?