24th October 2011, 02:30 AM
vrush20

Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?

hello sir/madam,
I am vrushali. patil i have completed my B.tech in food technology nad i want to apply for food inspector may i konw the qualification required for food inspector and how i can apply for it and please let me konw the syllabus for the exam plese do the needful.

24th October 2011, 09:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrush20 View Post
hello sir/madam,
I am vrushali. patil i have completed my B.tech in food technology nad i want to apply for food inspector may i konw the qualification required for food inspector and how i can apply for it and please let me konw the syllabus for the exam plese do the needful.

ELIGIBILITY FOR FOOD INSPECTOR EXAM

1. Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for FOOD INSPECTOR exam.

2. Age criteria for all categories- 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

NOTE: - Final year appearing candidates can also apply for Food Inspector exam.

YES , You are eligible for FOOD INSPECTOR exam.

24th October 2011, 09:21 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this?

There is no notification regarding Food Inspector Recruitment Examination 2011 in upsc site..

you can check this URL for further notification http://www.upsc.gov.in....

Qualification for Food Inspector

Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test.Graduates in medicine who have gone through training in food inspection are qualified to attend the test. Otherwise, the aspirants should have completed the bachelors’ degree in any of the science subjects. They must have studied Chemistry as a subject in their qualifying course. Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test. Only aspirants from certified Universities are qualified for the exam. Those who are having an equivalent degree can also apply for the test.

2nd November 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Myself is nandini rajput. I am student of food sci. &quality control......plz tell me, when the form available of food inspector exam.

2nd November 2011, 09:22 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

Dear sir;

eligibility criteria for food inspector are:-

1)Graduates from a recognized university
2) the minimum age should at least 21 years.
3) graduates from the field of Chemistry, Biology, comp sc are also allowed to appear.

2nd November 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for food inspector job?

8th November 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am BSc.(CBZ)and MSc.from chenistry can also apply for food inspector

9th November 2011, 01:06 AM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Eligibility Condition For Food Corporation of India (FCI) For Technical Examination

Educational Qualification :- Graduation degree in science Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology is eligible for the examination.

Age limit :- Max 25 yrs at the time of application.

Pay scale : Rs. 9300-22940/-

Procedure to fill up the food corporation of India Application Form

http://specialtest.in/fci/FCICat1-2011/Guidelines.htm

Examination Pattern:-

The Top Best Books For FCI Exam

Best of luck.

15th November 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the faciliti for ex-sarvirman army

16th November 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLITED MY BSC NURSING AND WORKING AS LECTURER IN NURSING COLLEGE..M 25 YR OLD ..M I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR FOOD INSPECTOR EXAM?

21st November 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

i was completed m.s.c microbiology, can i apply food inspector job

30th November 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

is Diploma in nutrition & Health education(DNHE)-IGNOU eligible for Sanitary inspector ? equal to sanitarian inspector diploma ?

5th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hi am completed my Bsc Food technology &management. please guide mee r am i eligible for food inspector exam

11th December 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i m graduate from commerce faculty can i eligible to course of food inseptor

16th December 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my bsc. In hotel management after 12 com, sir can i eligible to course food inspector.sir if yes then how can apply for it.

27th December 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my b.pharmacy , i want to know the best coaching center for food inspector in chandigarh, pls suggest me soon.

4th January 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

can btech computer science graduates apply for this

1st March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BHMS. want to know that i am eligible for food inspector job?

17th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

which exam i shuld give upsc r mpsc 4 appearing 4 food inspector??were shuld i take training 4 food inspection?

28th March 2012, 07:11 PM
kaveribiswas

1. Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for FOOD INSPECTOR exam.

2. Age criteria for all categories- 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Nationality - Indian

28th March 2012, 07:12 PM
kaveribiswas

3. Nationality - Indian

28th March 2012, 11:09 PM
Myadi0011

Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test.Graduates in medicine who have gone through training in food inspection are qualified to attend the test. Otherwise, the aspirants should have completed the bachelors’ degree in any of the science subjects. They must have studied Chemistry as a subject in their qualifying course. Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test. Only aspirants from certified Universities are qualified for the exam. Those who are having an equivalent degree can also apply for the test.

16th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,
I have Completed B.sc & Dhmct in hotel management i have any changes to apply to food inspector .

18th April 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

mujhe Army me 21 sal ho gaya hai age 40 sal qualification bsc tech wpn sys. Kya main food/incom tax inspector ke liye aply kar sakta hoon?

21st May 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir I am ashish bhargav I have complet b.sc hotal managment of NCHMCT nodia can I apply to food inseptor exam sir please suggest me

2nd June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am sanjiv kumar i have

14th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir.I am gayathri. I have complet bsc.homescience in food science and nutrition.can I apply to food inseptor exam sir please suggest me

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/required-qualification-apply-food-inspector-how-apply-what-syllabus-prepare-428194.html#ixzz1xlItnx11

14th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir I am gayu I have complet b.sc (home science) in food science and nutrition. can I apply to food inseptor exam sir please suggest me

14th July 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

when will the upcoming job of food inspector

1st August 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my MBBS and my age is 28yrs and i belongs to st category so can i appy for food inspector exam....

9th September 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E.(chemical).Can i apply for food inspector

18th September 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what types of syllbus for food inspector for gujarat

18th September 2012, 09:24 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Qualification of food Inspector

Required qualification to become a food inspector:

The candidate must complete graduation degree from any recognized university.
You must have chemistry in your graduation.
You must take training in food inspection to become food Inspector.
To become food inspector UPSC conducted a exam,you must pass this and then you have to give interview.

Essential Qualifications:
1) B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject with 2 years Experience in Chemical Analysis/Research.
2) Experience of Analysis of intoxicating substance for two years OR
1) M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/Forensic Science with chemistry as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognised University.
2) One year experience in Chemical analysis/research.

Pay Scale:
Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2800/-; Group: „C, Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial ;

Probation Period: 02 years ;

Age Limit:

18-27 years & relaxable for Govt. servants, who are in the same line and allied cadres with 03 years continuous service, in accordance with the instructions issued by the Govt. from time to time.

Application Procedure of the All India Food Inspector Exam

To obtain the forms, applicants can rely up on the general post offices within the country. As the test is conducted all over India, applicants can procure the same from any GPO offices across the country by remitting the required application fee. After filling the forms, applicants should send it to the official address of UPSC.

Official Information on the All India Food Inspector Exam

Address: Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan
Road, New Delhi – 110069, India.

Website URL: http://www.upsc.gov.in

UPSC Food Inspector Exam Syllabus question Pattern 2012

UPSC Food Inspector Exam comprises two successive stages viz:- (1) bjective
Type Test (2) Viva-Voce (Personality Test)

(1) Subjects for the Objective Type Test :

Paper - I General Studies 150 Marks 01 Hours

Paper - II Main Subjects 250 Marks 02 Hours

(1) First Paper - General Studies : The paper of General Studies will include question on the following topics :-

1. General Science 2. Current Events of National nad International Importance. 3. History of India. 4. Indian National Movement. 5. Indian Polity and Economy. 6. World Geography and Population.

1st January 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

M doing M.sc toxicology and I din B.sc in biochemistry
Can I eligible 4 food inspector?????

20th January 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hello
i.am a bsc microbiology graduate..have studied botany chemistry along with microbiology in first and second year ..and only microbiology in third year ..am i eligible for the food inspector exam by upsc?

26th January 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

b.pharm passed student are eligble for health/malaria inspecter in railway para medical department?

26th January 2013, 04:52 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrush20 View Post
hello sir/madam,
Food Inspector Exam is conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Commission).

In order to appear in this exam,you will require these eligibility :-

Nationality - Indian .

Educational qualification :- Graduation pass out in any stream from recognized university.

-->>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
-->>Your upper should not exceed above 28 years.

You will able to get the age relaxation facility,if you comes under the Reserved category.

Its details are as Follows :-

Exam Pattern :- Exam is conducted in two phases.
-->>Preliminary exam.
-->>Mains Exam.

>>Preliminary Exam include questions from :- Reasoning,Numerical ability,English Grammer and General Knowledge.

>>Mains Exam include questions from :- General English and Comprehension,General awareness + Knowledge.

You will able to apply for this exam through SSC FCI Exam.

In order to visit SSC Official website -->> Click here .

13th April 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
Is it possible to apply for food inspector job after completing Bsc in food science?

2nd June 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CURRENTLY WORKING IN CRUISE SHIP PAST 4 YEARS AND HAVING EXPERIENCE IN THIS INDUSTRY FOR ABOUT 7 YREARS. CAN I APPLY FOR FOOD INSPECTOR AND HOW CAN I DO SO...PLEASE LET ME KNOW

10th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir can IT student apply for this post??

15th June 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam

My self Amit Gaikwad from Navi Mumbai.
I have complete my hotel management Degree from Pad.Dr. D.Y. Patil University department of hospitality and tourism studies.
How can i apply for the post of Food inspector. kindly help me.

16th July 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hiiii sir/ma'am
I am Tushar suresh baviskar.i have completed my Hotel management.
Want to apply for food inspector

1st August 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed b.e. Biotech am i eligible for food inspector

4th November 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir .me qalification for diploma in dairy technology . Pls sir conform to me answer I am apply for F.I exam .

2nd December 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my b.sc microbiology &diploma in food safety & quality management am i eligible for a food inspector job how to apply for the job u pls reply

24th December 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I AM SANJAYA SAMANTA CONTINUING MY B.PHARMA [2nd YEAR] IN BHUBANESWAR , UNDER BPUT CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR APPLYING FOR FOOD INSPECTOR?

20th March 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed my b.sc with PCM can i eligible for applying for food inspector

29th June 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i am completed my b.e. food processing technology, and i am now finding job so please give me any reference for jobs

24th July 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir I am BAMS is complete. For requirements of food and drug inspector and prossis of exams and applied

14th August 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

sir / madam
In this year food inspector exam date or how to apply

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?